National Coffee Day!

To honor national coffee day numerous neighborhood and national coffee shops are giving away free and selling cheaper coffee. For example, some participating Dunkin Donuts are providing a free cup of coffee plus a portion of the sales are donated to special Olympics. I’m not always a fan of Dunkin’ Donuts, but I’m always a fan of companies doing more to support out good charities like the special Olympics.

There’s even a Facebook event dedicated towards day. I listed to show my assistance of this awesome day.

To celebrate one of the best day of the year, you could purchase an standard daily Shot Of coffee mug or t-shirt.

I plan on celebrating by making some coffee in my french press and getting the time to enjoy it. What are you doing to honor this great day?

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails