Deanna Favre

Deanna Favre:In her primary televised job interview since the scandal broke surrounding her husband, Deanna Favre, spouse of legendary quarterback Brett Favre, informed Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America," "Faith has got me through a number of hard struggles also it will get me through this one."

Deanna Favre came out for the morning show with Pastor Shane Stanford, with whom she authored the newly released book, "The treat to the persistent Life."

On the show, Roberts pressed the issue: "I know your faith is really important, but how are you handling this?"
Farve
"I'm handling this through faith, Robin," Favre said. "We had been talking earlier about a verse that i have on my fridge -- Isiah 41:9-13 actually is on my fridge right now. 'Don't be afraid: I will uphold you with my victorious right hand'."

Stanford and Favre's book is definitely an uplifting tale about overcoming obstacles, which follows the authors' notion of "C.U.R.E.": "Compassion, understanding, response and encouragement," Stanford said. "Together it's like a lifestyle preserver."

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails