Juan Williams

Juan Williams:Every after in a while, I find myself on Fox information and must admit that I'm glad I'm there. Fox is sort of like Arlington or Alexandria for me -- over the river -- when I devote the majority of my time in DC Central. It's a fantastic thing to listen to what others are thinking and how they are framing coverage challenges, and I get a feel for this when I hang out in the Fox green space in which I've met Gary Bauer, talked with charge Kristol, David Frum, and yes, Juan Williams.

I don't know Williams very nicely -- but remember when he worked difficult using the Hitachi basis and other Japanese firms I had partnered with in the 1980s to reverse increasing anti-black bigotry that was rising in Japan.
headshot_williams.jpg
It would happen to be very effortless to imagine Japanese company executives or regular Japanese expatriots who had moved to Southern California and have been getting their initial dose of street crime, petty theft, and gang violence to say something like:

I get worried and anxious when I see black individuals walking my direction, or in the supermarket or in my children's school...
This was the type of bigotry, softly deployed, that Juan Williams went to Japan to attempt and reverse. In Los Angeles, he spoke for me at a major forum on race, identity and understanding sponsored through the Hitachi basis and Japan America community of Southern California.

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails