NPR

NPR:National community stereo fired Fox information contributor Juan Williams on Wednesday right after a Monday night visual appeal on Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" in which Williams stated that it creates him nervous to fly on airplanes with devoutly-clad Muslims.

"I mean, look, Bill, I'm not really a bigot. you already know the form of guides I've composed about the civil rights movements on this country," Williams told host charge O'Reilly throughout a discussion about the dilemma in between fighting jihadists and fears about typical Muslims.

"But when I get over a plane, I got to inform you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they're identifying themselves primary and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous," Williams said.
This undated photo released by SeniorNet shows NPR news analyst Juan Williams. NPR News says that it has terminated the contract of Williams after remarks he made about Muslims on The O'Reilly Factor. (AP)
Williams also commented on remarks by occasions square bomber Faisal Shahzad warning individuals that the fight is coming for the U.S.

"He stated the war with Muslims, America's war is just beginning, primary squirrel away of blood. I don't believe there's any way to get aside from these facts," Williams said.

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails