Jessica Simpson Engaged

Jessica Simpson Engaged;Jessica Simpson and her boyfriend, Eric Johnson made a decision to take their relationship to a new level. This right of people to Jessica Simpson is engaged and prepared to marry a second time, days after we discovered that her ex-husband Nick Lachey also obtained engaged!

The first messages came out around the internet in the afternoon and were later confirmed by a representative from Jessica Simpson, who additional that she and Eric are “delighted.”

“Yes, we are pleased to validate that they are doing!” stated a spokesman, confirming the pleased news to people magazine.

In a recent interview, when asked if Eric was the “one”, Jessica replied: “I certainly not go to it, because I already went there, so I’m not heading to jinx myself. it’s for me right now, I quite happy, I’m in a wonderful place, and if right now may not final forever, I’d take it. “

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails