Heidi Montag Nose Tape

Heidi Montag has revealed she wears a nose tape because she is afraid that her (retouched) nose will fall off or move due to the surgeries she has underwent.

Heidi Montag Nose Tape

“I don’t want my face to fall off like Michael Jackson’s.” she states.

Montag has been lately regretting her decision to make multiple surgeries, and has even stated that she wants to remove the breast implants she has because she now feels “trapped”. In an interview with Life & Style magazine, Montag adds:

“The tape is supposed to keep the swelling down and hold my nose in place the way Dr. Ryan sculpted it. Dr. Ryan always said I was his best, most cautious patient, and I’m not taking any chances now that he’s gone”

As you may remember Dr. Frank Ryan died recently in a car accident.

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails