Michaele Salahi Whoopi Goldberg FEUD Continues

It seems that the feud between comedian and co-host of “The View” Whoopi Goldberg, and Michaele Salahi, from “The Real Housewives of D.C.” continues. Today, we saw Salahi on the set of NBC’s “Today” show saying Goldberg showered her with profanities after her appearance on the show.



Whoopi responded back quickly, saying “I make no apology for my choice words,” and also adding that she was upset because of the allegations that she hit Salahi. This all started on Wednesday, when the cast of “The Real Housewives of D.C.” appeared on “the View” to be interviewed by Joy Behar and Sherri Shepherd. Whoopi came out to the set and touching Salahi lightly in the arm said: “Excuse me, could you get back to the White House, please?”.

After the show, Salahi was reportedly crying backstage, and said to a producer that Whoopi Goldberg had hit her. Today she claim to have said Goldberg “grabbed” her arm, and added that she wasn’t crying for what happened during the show, but afterwards: “I think I started crying because now I have someone I don’t even know, I’m a guest of their show, and they’re berating me,”.

Anyway… this just seems like nonsense to bring attention to the reality show. What do you think?

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails