Mickie James Talks About The Possibility of Returning to TNA

Wrestling fans have been talking about the WWE’s decision to release Mickie James. The former WWE Diva has given an interview to Fanhouse in which she talks about her possible return to wrestling in TNA and her love for Country music (she has already released her first album in May called “Strangers and Angels”.



On the possibility to join TNA:

“TNA’s schedule is certainly less demanding, maybe what, 100 dates out of the year? Obviously it would give me a lot more time, but it would also give me that platform to be able to be there for my wrestling fans and hope that they would support me with my music. It’s been really awesome because all the feedback from my fans has been amazing”

On her music career:

“My heart and soul, that’s where I’m at right now, all my focus is on that. And I can do a wrestling show here and there and entertain that and get that fire out, but I’m really going wholeheartedly on the music. It’s kind of like when you first start wrestling. You start on the indie level and maybe in front of 300 people, but who knows, I may have a sold-out house of 90,000 people and I’m performing on stage. I want it all, honey.”

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails