Jennifer Aniston Topless for Lolavie Perfume Ads

A set of images has been published by The Daily Mail, and we can see different black and white photos of Jennifer Aniston, topless. These images are part of the photo shoot taken for Lolavie Aniston perfume, which goes on sale Wednesday.

Jennifer Aniston has a new nice! I think in the past year has been getting hotter and hotter. But what do you think? Are these photos leaked "on purpose" (and I say this because it was leaked to the low resolution)? Given that the perfume is soon to be released, would be great to generate enough buzz to make the fragrance more exposure.

Aniston is very involved in the creation and development of fragrances, which will also be present at the launch of the perfume in the bottles signing autographs! These photos were taken in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, a place on Earth loves Jennifer.

Aniston said about Lolavie: "I was not about to present a session and put my name on the bottle, I felt like a small pharmacy. It turned out to be an extension of myself and beating my name on something."

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails