Kate Major Claims Michael Lohan Threatened to Kill Her

Michael Lohan, father of jail and Lindsay Lohan, once again involved in a scandal. This time, the girlfriend Kate Major Lohan accused of threatening to kill her and domestic violence. According to papers filed, Lohan asked for more AC ** T and then kicked him in the face!

"My boyfriend Michael Lohan came home while I was sleeping in a chair. I woke up screaming," Why not pick up your cell phone, stupid c ** t '"

"Then he turned on the chair while I was still in it, shaking me to the track. I crawled to the other side of the room to escape it. He approached me, grabbed his shoe and kicked me in the face while I was still on the ground. He stood over me and said, "I'm going back to jail because of you, because I'll kill you '."

"He told me all this because he is afraid I'll leave. I have so much afraid of him."

Police notes at the time of the report that Kate Major had "observed in the minor swelling [lip]."

On the other hand, Kate Major has denied allegations by Kate Major, but is planned to appear in court on August 18 to stand trial on charges of harassment. His attorney, Lisa Bloom today published a statement on the accusations:

"Michael Lohan denies 100% each and every one of claims Kate Major. He has never threatened to hurt her, never assaulted, and never physically abused her in any way. Kate was very drunk during the verbal discussion between Michael and Kate on Monday afternoon. Michael Lohan has been sober for six years. Michael Lohan is fully cooperating with the police investigation. No charges have been filed. He expected to be fully justified. "

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails