Oliver Kealey, Cheerleader 16-Year-Old Thief deals!

Did you think cheerleaders heroic only appeared in "Heroes"? Think again. A 16-year-old cheerleader Oliver Kealey address a potential thief in Penn Square Mall, Oklahoma!

It happened when Kealey was on the phone. He realized that a man who appeared to be a thief running towards her. Kealey put the call on hold for a second to block the path of the man and tackled him, bringing him down.

"If I had thought about it, it probably would have done," said Oliver Koco.com "I was like, 'Wait, Mom,' and I like to hang up. And when he came near me, gave me his like manner and they grabbed him, and continued trying to run, so just hit him in the ground. "

Kealey wore a strapless dress at all times, luckily did not fall ... Luckily Oliver Kealey only took a blow to the knee and a scratch on your arm!

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails