Shirley Sherrod Racist Video

Agriculture Department official, Shirley Sherrod, has been fired after a video making racist comments, was uploaded on the website. The video, which takes place in an event of the NAACP, we can hear Shirley Sherrod said:

"The first time I was faced with having to help a white farmer save his farm. It took a long time talking, but he was trying to prove himself superior to me. I know what I was doing. But he had to come to me help. I did not know, while he was talking all the time trying to prove himself superior to me, was I was trying to decide how much help she was giving. I was struggling with the fact that many black people had lost their farmland, and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land.

So I did not give the full force of what he could do. I did enough so that when he assumed that the Department of Agriculture had sent me, that or the Georgia Department of Agriculture. And, uh, I had to go back and report that I tried to help. So they took him to a white lawyer .... So I figured that if I took one of them, their class would take care of him. "

What do you think of these comments? Shirley Sherrod Watch the video below:

Share/Bookmark

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails